By: M. Davies
Mrs. Noble has been working in St. Paul's for 30 years now and you might me wondering how her experience has been like. The answers to your questions are below.
1. How did you feel when you first came to St. Pauls?
Excited because my children studied here and it was very convenient, since my youngest child had just started school here.
2. How did you getting the job affect your family?
My family wasn’t really affected since my children already came here. I’m sure it was nice for my youngest child to have their mum working at her school.
3. What is your favorite memory of St. Pauls?
Family celebrations, international day, school festival and trips because I got to know the children better.
4. Which year groups were you in?
I already worked with the Senior, Prep, Pre-prep and ESL (English for foreigners) pupils at St. Paul's.
5. What changes have you seen during your time here?
I experienced six different changes of heads, thus, I have experienced lots of changes during my time here. The biggest one was definetly when the school went from 600 pupils to 1000 pupils.
6. What subjects do you enjoy teaching the most?
Maths and PSHE.
7. What have you enjoyed the most?
The challenges I overcame, the changes that took place, the courses I taught and learning in general.
8. What has your experience been like?
It was a big chunk of my life and I enjoyed each and every minute of it.
9. What tips do you have for future teachers?
To be patient and open minded.
10. If you had to describe your experience at St. Paul's with only three words, what would they be?
Total involvement, challenging and fulfilling.