By P. Chapchap
1. What are your plans for Windsor house this year?
So as Head of House it is my aim to help organize and prepare clearer House events and, importantly, encourage more Windsor pupils to participate in these. We have new House representatives for every year group and it is the team’s aim to help bring more energy and enthusiasm to Windsor House, starting with building a full and successful representation at Sports Day. The greatest day of the year.
2. In your opinion what does Windsor house has to do to win the overall competition?
Keep doing what we’re doing. Working hard to avoid sanctions in class and pushing ourselves to show off the best of our abilities and create brilliant achievements.
3. In your opinion what does Windsor has to improve as a house?
We need to work on our energy and dedication to House events (we also need a House chant).
4. What are results that you are expecting?
Although winning certainly isn’t everything – we are expecting to be numero uno.
5. Are there any ideas of possible competitions that you would like to implement in the school?
House football and basketball plus a mixed House volley tournament. Why not have Spelling Bee competition and House Drama? Ultimately it will be the pupils who decide what to do.
6. What will you do to encourage House spirit?
Increase the rewards for House participation and emphasize the opportunities Houses represent. I’ll always try to be enthusiastic and open to ideas.
7. What do you and your House Captain plan to do next year?
TBC but there will certainly be a wider range of exciting and varied competitions.
After interviewing our marvellous House Captain, it is clear to see that we are more than prepared to tackle this year's challenges with grit and perseverance. We are all anxious to see how effectively we will be able to succeed during this process of reaching first place, and obviously, we will need all support and definitely a lot of House spirit along the way!