By: B. Mitidieri
The guest that St. Paul’s invited for Health and Safety Week was the perfect fit for the theme that wanted to be presented to the Senior pupils. During the Assembly, she told us about her life story and how an accident shaped her life to how it is today. Unfortunately, she was electrocuted and lost both of her hands. She went on to her roof to repair the external TV antenna but suffered the jolt. She continued explaining how she felt counterproductive and dependent, making her life so impractical that she decided to make a change. She began visiting running tracks and found her passion. She devoted herself to the sport and was able to carry the Paralympic torch. She was an inspiration to us all because she spread feelings of hope and determination throughout all of the Senior pupils and teachers. I give her great credit for the amount of support and cheering that occurred during the run.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.