Tudor House Master Interview
By L. Behar
Whilst interviewing Miss Scoralick, the Tudor House Master, I had the opportunity to closely talk to her about her plans regarding the Tudor House, which seem to be quite promising for the Crocs! After what seemed a long year with no House Masters and only House Prefects, we can only wait and see what they have planned for this year!
1. What are your plans for Tudor House this year?
The biggest plan is to improve the house spirit. Without pupil’s engagement and enthusiasm, it is very hard to achieve anything so we have to improve our participation in school events and to engage in other House activities.
2. In your opinion what does Tudor House needs to improve in order to win the overall competition?
I think that if we manage to improve our participation and engagement we will improve considerably our overall results. We need pupils to participate in house competitions and be more proactive regarding our house.
3. In your opinion what does Tudor has to improve as a House?
All that I said above.
4. What results are you expecting to achieve?
I believe we are capable of achieving the Second Place this year but for next year it is definitely First Place. Go TUDOR!!!
5. Are there any ideas of possible competitions that you would like to implement in the school?
Right now, our focus is on improving the House spirit, but we are considering running some surveys to pupils and listen to your suggestions.
6. What are you planning to do in order to encourage House spirit?
We will try to make a stronger link between the Prep School and Senior School, especially the transition stage from Prep 5 to F1 and build upon these younger year groups.
7. What do you and your house captain plan to do next year?
We still have to decide a plan for next year as we are still discussing certain aspects.
We are all curious to see which House will be victorious and my bet is on the Crocs! But we need students to participate and engage! Try to enrol and take part in all the possible competitions
and remember every House Point counts! May the best House win! Go, Tudor!!
Leave a Reply.