Best Chocolate Brigadeiro Cake
By H. Gullo
12 servings | 40 minutes | easy
In these hard times in COVID, we have been not that good lately, and this recipe will add sweetness to your like, I swear! You can bake this for your family, and it is so easy!
1. First, the eggs, powdered chocolate, butter, flour, sugar, and milk in a mixer, and mix for 5 minutes.
2. Add the baking powder, and stir delicately.
3. In a cake mold, add the batter and bake at 180° C, preheated for 40 minutes. don’t forget to use a tall mold, since this cake has lots of baking powder.
1. Add the powdered chocolate and the Nescau to the condensed milk in a pan, and then add the butter. Bring it to the stove at medium heat and mix until you can mix and see the bottom of the pan.
2. Turn off the stove and apply to the cake, after the cake has rested from the oven, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply.