By: Bruno S.
1. Describe how did the movie was/ Describe how do you think is going to be?
2. How do you think the movie was set out/ How do think the movie is going to be set out?
3. How did you feel with the ending of the movie/ How do you think you’ll feel with the ending of the movie?
4. How do you think you felt in the middle of the movie/How do you think you will feel at the middle of the movie?
5. What do you think about the challenges?
6. What do you think about the movie’s structure/What do you think the movie structure is going to be?
7. Do you think the characters’ ways changed during the film? | Do you think that the characters ‘ways will change during the film?
Two people were interviewed, one that saw the movie and one that didn’t. The one who did watch it thought that it was intense and the one that didn’t though it would be a cascade of surprises. Both think that the movie is going to be or was flawless. “The movie was set out brilliantly.” one said. The person who saw the movie thought that it was very sad with the loss of Anthony Stark. The person that didn’t see it thought that after the end, he would only be wanting to see the next one. Well, at least that’s what he said. Both believed that they would/did feel stressed with all the intensity of the action. They believe that the characters faced difficult challenges, but, in the end, they’ll make it through. They think the film’s structure will be/was very well made, and that no wonder it’s a box office hit. They don’t think the characters will/did change a lot in the film and that they’ll keep doing what they think is best.
Leave a Reply.